Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tuesday To Do #116 and #114 and #115 List Makers

It's a big day around our house today!
We're celebrating a birthday for one of my boys!
They seem to be coming too quickly for me!!
Let's keep the party spirit going and start the Tuesday To Do Party!
Let's check out the last two week's List Makers:
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you were a List Maker this week, feel free to grab a List Maker button...
just click on the buttons tab.
 Before you link up your newest posts, please take a moment to do the following:
1.  Like The Blackberry Vine on Facebook.
2.  Follow The Blackberry Vine...Google or RSS.
3.  Link back to the party (a sidebar or separate tab is A-OK with me!)
After you link up, stop by a few of the posts and say HI!
 
 

11 comments:

Noreen said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party! And thank you for featuring my DIY Foam Flyer. Have a wonderful week!

Noreen
Crafty Journal

Entertaining Women said...

The Mango Salsa is now in my recipe file. I'm hosting a birthday luncheon on Friday. I think that this one will be perfect for an appetizer for my guests. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us. Happy Birthday to H. ILY. The Enabler

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous week.
Blessings,
Nici

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you so much for the party! have a fun week :)

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the party!! Have a GREAT Tuesday!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a great week!

Life With The Crust Cut Off said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for featuring my scarf! :-D

Sew Lah Tea Dough said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party! It took me WAY too long to come back after linking up...but finally I have, and am enjoying checking out some of these great links. Thanks!

Hannah ♫
Sew Lah Tea Dough

Unknown said...

Hi Jami,


Thank you for hosting a great party.

Judy
Pursuit Of Functional Home.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for picking my photo scavenger hunt to feature! We sure had fun with it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails