Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, January 24, 2011

How to Make a Light Saber


We made these simple light sabers for Jack's Star Wars Party.
We found the glow sticks at the Dollar Store.
My husband bought the pvc pipe at Home Depot for around $4.
He took a glow stick with him to be sure it would be a snug fit in the pipe.
Home Depot is so awesome, they even cut the pipe for us.
To transform the pipe and glow stick into a light saber, we simply used silver duct tape to connect the two.  They were pretty cool, because once the kids got them, they could activate them by "breaking" the stick.  It was fun seeing all of the sabers glowing!

Other ways to make a play lights saber can be found at:


Smiles!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

So fun! Makes me wish my son was into Star Wars (:

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

Kitty Deschanel said...

How cute! I can't help wondering if anyone got carried away and really started smacking each other. As a former naughty child, these things cross my mind ;)

There's a fun surprise waiting for you on my blog tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails